Sunday 2 March 2014

Sunday; Outfit of the Day – The Oscars


Now, you shouldn’t expect to see many OOTD posts as I will probably only do them when I am actually doing/attending something exciting... and that isn’t that often, I am afraid to admit. However, today I am attending something exciting – the viewing of the Oscars! Why does that sound so much more exciting in my head? But yes, I am going to watch the Oscars with the other English students.

I have opted for my grey and black Saint Tropez dress, which can be dressed up and down depending on the accessories, and paired it with my Sofie Schnoor glitter sneakers. I bought them last year, but didn’t get to wear them much as I bought them rather late in the season… They are good quality sneakers and they are comfortable to walk in. All my necessary things like purse, phone, keys, etc. will be in my trustworthy (and beloved) black Decadent handbag. As for make-up I have decided to keep it simple and really close to my daily routine as I will probably be home around 6 AM, but I have decided to add a red lipstick to the look. You really can’t go wrong with red lipstick… and it is very Oscars appropriate.


Details,
Base: MaxFactor’s Weightless Foundation SPF 10 in number light ivory 40 (it is suitable for sensitive skin and if you have big pores) and Missha’s Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42 in number 21.
Concealer: MaxFactor’s Mastertouch under-eye concealer in number 303 ivory (not recommendable!).
Mascara: Clinique’s high definition lashes in number 01 black and MaxFactor’s 2000 Calorie dramatic volume in black (it is good if you don’t have long lashes, but instead many lashes).
Blush: Rimmel London’s Power Blush in number 001 Santa Rose.
Lipstick: MAC lipstick (matte) in Russian Red (it is the classic red lipstick).


Are you going to watch the Oscars? Who are you hoping will win?

Until next time,
Mia

No comments:

Post a Comment