Wednesday 19 March 2014

Midweek Post: Skincare & Make-up Remover

So, my package from eChemist finally arrived and thus I decided to make a blog post about it, even though it is Wednesday and not Thursday, meaning I am deviating slightly from my original schedule. But not to worry (I say this mainly to myself), I promise there will be a blog post up tomorrow – a DIY! I actually shouldn’t make this sound exciting as there is the possibility of people being disappointed with it… aw man!


Moving on with what I actually purchased at eChemist! First and most importantly, but also the reason I actually made an order, I bought my daily cream from Avène. I am really low on my old jar and honestly feared the worst, so the postman had the best timing by delivering the package today. The Rich Compensating Cream is perfect for my dry skin, and it has in general worked wonders by also improving my skin dramatically to the better. I love it, basically. I purchase the cream at eChemist instead of the local pharmacy because it is so much cheaper – I bought the cream when it wasn’t on offer, but I still saved 100 DKK (approx. 10 GBP) compared to the standard price in Denmark!  

Also, I decided to try the make-up remover from Bioderma as everybody seems to be raving about it. I am slightly skeptic because I don’t really like make-up removers as they make my skin feel either dry or oily. Yucky! But I will try to forget my bad experiences and give this a decent test-run seeing it is from the sensitive series. I believe I purchased the 100 ml bottle for 40 DKK (approx. 4 GBP)… I don’t know if this is considered cheap for the amount, but you can’t purchase Bioderma in Denmark yet. It is apparently coming to Denmark, but I don’t know when or at what price.

I promise I will do a review on both products, especially Bioderma as I have high expectations to it after all the reviews I have read on it.


What products do you use to take care of your skin? And what products to remove your make-up?

Until next time,
Mia

No comments:

Post a Comment