Monday 17 March 2014

Just in: Make-up, Computer & Tea Towel


Yes, I have realized that these things are quite the mix. Nevertheless, they have entered my life – some for a longer time than others – and will be considered a precious item to me until they mess with me. Obviously and undoubtedly, the computer will be the thing to mess with me at some point as computers always do that. Damn it! But hopefully that will be a good while away, so I shall shift my focus…

*shifts focus*

The deer printed tea towel isn’t going to stay in my apartment for long, as it is an intended birthday present for my little brother. Admittedly, there is some time till his birthday comes around, but it was reduced in price and I like being a little ahead of things as my brother is so difficult to buy presents for. Why are guys so difficult to be presents for? I really don’t get.

My old computer is still alive, but only barely… and barely means I will use it for Photoshop, even though it protests every time I do so. Sorry! So, I needed a new computer and was so lucky to receive a scholarship to pay for the costs of one. After many problems with the shop where I bought this baby (Acer Aspire S5 ultrabook) in, I finally got it with me home and it works like a dream. It is really fast… and it has a magic flip, which is so entertaining to play with *looks innocent* It will be used for university work and daily life (though not Photoshop as I tell myself) only. 



As for make-up products, I bought Revlon’s colorburst in number 040 rendezvous and Sleek Blush By 3 in number 367 Lace on Amazon. Both products are in such beautiful colours… *sighs at the prettiness* The colours make me super impatient to try them, although not so impatient that I can be bothered to put on make-up in the weekend just to try them out. Sorry, but my skin needs make-up free days. None of the products can be purchased in Denmark – Sleek is a UK product, I believe, and Revlon… yeah, why aren’t you coming to Denmark? So one is forced to turn to Amazon, although I adore shopping at Amazon… Products are cheaper than in Denmark and their customer service is seriously the best.

I had intended to include two more products, but my package from eChemist hasn’t showed up yet so I decided against mentioning them. Maybe at another point?


What have you purchased resently? Anything that makes you sigh contentedly by just staring at it?

Until next time,

Mia

No comments:

Post a Comment