Tuesday 29 April 2014

Just In: The Brussels Edition

I realize two items aren't a lot - trust me, I was disappointed with myself for only finding two things and nothing more that appealed to me - but I am really happy about both purchases. Brussels simply didn't have much to offer that was differently from Denmark and then, if it was different the styles didn't quite appeal to me. It is okay, my bank account is happy for that choice.

The yellow (the correct and beautiful yellow shade doesn't come out at all, but it is a more vibrant yellow shade) shaft is possibly the purchase I am the happiest about. A few years ago, I gave a similar shaft to my friend for her birthday because it would match her jacket perfectly. It did match rather well, but I regretted not keeping it myself and then later found out it was sold out. Cue the longest hunt for a shaft ever! I have searched high and low, looking for the precise shade of yellow I wanted. It wasn't to be found until I arrived in Brussels and entered a supermarket. I needed to own it - so, I obviously bought it. It is beyond goregous and the quality is surprisingly good considering it is from a supermarket and didn't cost a fortune. Needless to say, I love it.

The second or technically the first thing I bought was Kiehl's Creamy Under Eye Treatment with Avocado in Copenhagen's airport. I had been looking for an eye cream for a while and was, slightly randomly, given two samples to try the cream. A sample can last 7 days, if not more, so I got to really try it out before being forced to take any kind of decision. I really loved it and decided to purchase it in the airport because it was cheaper there, although I need to find some online shop that sells it as it is pricy in Denmark.

Is there a thing of some kind you have sent ages on finding? Have you found it or are you still looking?

Until next time,
Mia♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment