Saturday 12 April 2014

Just in: Essie's Resort Fling


It is definitely spring here in Denmark, thus I can be allowed to wear far more exciting nail polish than neutral colours. Hurrah! Admittedly, none of the nail polishes from Essie's spring collection 2014 has caught my eye or my attention, but, however, once I glanced over to the resort collection on Essie's website I was beyond sold on two of the polishes. I decided I would buy Resort Fling because it was simply my favourite, but, whoa, it has been the hardest nail polish to find ever. 

I searched for it in the shops I knew sold Essie nail polish for around 2 months time, while also asking when they would get this collection home. They never could give me an answer and as I saw the spring collection rolling in (that was released later than the resort collection) I decided to give up on finding it in the shops. Instead I did what probably most would do - I turned to the internet to find the nail polish I just had to own. Luckily, I found it on Amazon and for a cheaper price. Win!

And now... it is finally in my possession (because that doesn't sound creepy at all) and I honestly can't wait to try it on after my long search.


Have you seen Essie's new collection? Do you like their colours for spring?

Until next time,
Mia ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment