Sunday 27 April 2014

Sunday; Sunny Weather

Mmm, the beautiful sunny weather that I left behind in Brussels have been shining upon Denmark for now the past three days and I am loving any moment of it as if I was a sun-deprived Dane (that I actually am!). It has been so great that I have finally my garden chairs and table from the creepy basement, which means I can enjoy the weather even more… unless the weather forecasters are right with their predictions of snow for next weekend. I sincerely hope they are wrong… snow in May is beyond crazy, even in terms of Danish weather. But I dare not think of that too much as the day in general has been great.

I did absolutely no studying, but started the day with downloading a couple of songs and I put on my iPod before heading off to the fitness center at the university. The beauty of a fitness center at university is, not many students or employees come Sunday morning to workout. So I had most of it to myself. I did my routine and then headed back to my apartment to just clean a bit and do some grocery shopping to last me some days, before hitting the shower.

After that… I really have done nothing but enjoying the beautiful weather. My body (and mind) didn’t want to do anything, and this time I actually listened by settling down on a garden chair and enjoying the weather, while working on my tan (my many freckles are showing, yay!)

In these moments I am on the couch, enjoying a glass of rosé wine and… simply continuing with relaxation as I know I have to do some studying tomorrow. But that is tomorrow…


Have you been enjoying this Sunday? Have the weather been great where you are?

Until next time,
Mia ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment