Sunday 9 February 2014

Sunday; Studying & February Weather

Reading, reading, reading... and of course, staying hydrated.

Sunday has never been a favourite weekday of mine, if only for the reason it is located right next to Monday and that can’t be considered that positive. I have never been on good terms with Mondays… oh no, far from. But nevertheless, Sunday is a well-deserved day off where things I have put off over the week can be managed and handled in whatever way I find suiting at a given time.

Today wasn’t anything out of the ordinary, but went right after the above description of my typical Sunday.

Despite the Danish weather looking rather sunny for the month of February, I regretfully couldn’t find time to actually take a walk around in it as there was quite the amount of university readings that had to be taken care off. Four courses of readings… You may imagine me sighing tiredly at that sentence. However, I have always preferred reading everything for my courses in weekends instead of during the week as that allows for less worrying and for daily unexpected adventures. What those daily unexpected adventures consist of besides grocery shopping I have absolutely no idea, but I like the sound of it… The life of a university student isn’t always exciting or interesting.

As I finally(!) finished reading for almost all my courses, the Danish weather proved its ‘loveliness’ by having opted for rain instead of sun. I honestly can’t say I am that surprised; so, instead of the lovely walk I had imagined I think I will find my way to the kitchen and then later for the couch as my current diy project is waiting on me. There might come a blog post on the diy project when I have completed it.


How has your Sunday been? Have you enjoyed the February weather or simply stayed inside with a good cup of tea?

Until next time,
Mia 

No comments:

Post a Comment