Monday 24 February 2014

Just In: NUXE’s Gentle Toning Lotion

Excuse the surrounding mess!
I was generously gifted with NUXE’s gentle toning lotion this Saturday by my mother’s colleague as she had received it with another product she had purchased and wouldn’t be using it as it simply wasn’t her kind of product. It was beyond kind and very generous of her to think of me, which I am very thankful for.

Admittedly, I am rather… careful about the products I use as a part of my skincare regiment as my skin is sensitive and slightly allergic, which is something I don’t wanna mess with. Recently I accidentally messed with it and had a really bad experience – I was waiting for my cream to be delivered from England and used one of Clinique’s instead… and while I could easily use Clinique’s skincare products with great pleasure a few years back, this time around it caused my skin to break out crazily after just one try. It has just gotten better now, thankfully. Sorry, skin! Please forgive me!

So at first I wasn’t too sure if I was actually going to use it as it obviously has perfume in it. Perfume is one of the biggest hazards to me in regards to skincare products. But as I was at my parents’ house I decided I could give it a try and if my skin reacted instantly (and that it will if a product is a no-no) I could simply hand it back. Surprisingly, my skin didn’t react towards it despite trying it twice and thus I decided to take it with me home to take it through a whole try out.

I will definitely do a proper review at a later time on this when I have tried it a bit more and noted how my skin feels towards it.


Have you tried NUXE’s Gentle Toning Lotion? Or any of their products?

Until next time,
Mia

No comments:

Post a Comment