Sunday 3 May 2015

New Sneakers for the Season



I was in great luck a few weeks ago when I was randomly out shopping with my mother in my parents’ hometown and spotted the Oill sneakers in a shop window. They looked small despite being proper ‘adult’ size shoes. I decided to try them on for fun as I really liked them and I was actually on a look out for a new pair of shoes. Surprisingly and despite my small kid sized feet, they fitted me well. Normally I am a size 34, but the size 36 didn’t feel that much bigger on my feet. I decided not to buy them at first, but went home and thought about it.

Oill is a very popular brand, though mostly due to their bags, so their shoes can be found many places. When my mother came to visit me, we went out to look at the shoes again where I decided these were it. At first, it appeared the shop didn’t have any of the signature style in a neutral colour, but only in the slender style. The difference in the styles is the width of the sole. The signature has a wider sole, which for my wide feet would be a better choice as it would provide more support and comfort for my feet. Yes, I think about stuff like that.  

Fortunately, my mother found a neutral coloured pair in the signature style the sale section of the shop in my size. The Prague Mix Signature Girl Shoe is black mixed with the colour of cork, which breaks it up slightly while still being neutral. They are from the previous collection, I believe, but I don’t think that matters at all when they are neutral… and I saved 50% on them. Score!
They are a pleasure to walk in – very comfortable and do provide the support I need for my feet while looking stylish and oh so fine. I am very pleased with them.

Have you bought new sneakers lately? If so, which ones and in what colour?


Until next time,
Mia ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment