Sunday 31 May 2015

Currently Reading: A Good Amount of Books



As I am heading to Cambridge International Summer School this summer, which I am beyond excited about, there are many books on the required reading lists that are to be read. Though I am doing three courses, I have already read for one of them and is awaiting the reading list for another. The last course is the one the pictures belong to… and yeah, it is a lot of reading.  

The first picture is the books I started with reading and the second picture is the current status with the books. The top blue book I am almost halfway through, though thankfully it is interesting. I can’t say the books I have read so far have all been interesting and one was actually historical incorrect, which was a surprise. These, however, are not all the books so I will need to go out and borrow the rest at some point when I get through these ones. I have borrowed them all from the library, which has saved me a lot of money.

After the blue book (War in Iraq), I will start on the smaller of the red books about humanitarian intervention. So, I will be well entertained for the many weeks to come.

What are you currently reading?


Until next time,
Mia ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment