Sunday 24 May 2015

MAC Quad #1


I have filled up my first self-composed MAC quad some time ago and now have finally decided to share the eyeshadow colours I picked. I have one extra eyeshadow I haven’t taken any pictures of and that is simply because it doesn’t have a quad to call home yet as the quads in Denmark can only be purchased in Copenhagen. Why? Just, why?

Anyways, all the colours are frosted. I don’t own any matte colours yet, but those are on my ‘future purchases’ list. The frosted one are shiny and definitely can be enough on their own, especially as some of them don’t matches well. All are really pigmented and good quality, which you expect from MAC.

Cranberry – Satin taupe – Sable – Woodwinked
My all-time favourite is without a doubt Cranberry, yet my most used one is Woodwinked. Both work well with my green eye colour, though I think Cranberry brings out the green in my eyes the most. Cranberry is definitely not a neutral colour, but if you are wearing a neutral outfit, it breaks with it easily and prettily. Woodwinked is an all-around good, secure and neutral colour that fits every make-up and outfit look.
Sable and Satin taupe are also good colours. I think Satin taupe works best on its own as it is such a special colour, but Sable can be paired with another colour or be on its own. Sable is a lovely golden colour, which will look nice in the summer and a tan.  

What MAC eyeshadow is your favourite?


Until next time,
Mia ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment