Tuesday 9 June 2015

Come With Me: Week 23


 
Monday was spent with the company of my history books as I am studying hard for my Europe in the World 2 (1648-2015) exam. Happily, though, my parents also came to visit me. It wasn't anything fancy hence the reason why there is only a picture of my make-up that day, as we merely chatted and went on a good walk around my neighbourhood. 

Tuesday I received my exam question for historiography, which I headed out to the university to print. Then I headed to the hospital to have another blood sample taken; this is something I do every 1 to 1,5 months. It is pretty standard for me, even the part where they have great difficulty with the task. I have the worst arms for it... and it didn't go as smoothly as I had hope for. Oh well. The picture is of the patient building (the one with the many windows) and the skin wand (the red building). 

After having worked on my exam paper the whole of Wednesday, Thursday seemed like a heavy day. I decided I needed a short break from all the writing. The break was a little trip to IKEA, where my goal was to quickly get in and out. When you live so close to an IKEA it is easy to get through the store in no time. I only bought a set of packing cubes. 

Friday... Friday was all about writing, especially as they showed X-Games from Austin, Texas. I adore watching any kind of sports and for some reason it always inspires me to write more. I don't know really why, but I don't question it and simply enjoy watching.

Saturday was a beautiful day despite me still struggling to write something really good for my exam. The exam question wasn't really speaking to me. I headed out to Biltema, which is kinda like IKEA though for outdoor stuff (e.g. stuff for fixing your car and bike, hunting and camping things), where I had something I needed to exchange. I left with another vacuum-roll-travel bag, so hopefully I should have enough for heading to Cambridge. The rest of the day was spent watching X-Games and writing on my exam paper.


Until next time,
Mia ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment