Sunday 14 June 2015

My "Travel to Cambridge" Basket




I am heading to Cambridge in the beginning of July for their International Summer School programme (Interdisciplinary Term I) as I have been lucky to receive a scholarship to cover the expenses. It is very exciting and overwhelming just even thinking about it. However, from the beginning I have very practical about the trip and collected things and travel essentials, as I will also head down to London for a couple of days to meet up with my brother. All these things I have put in a white wooden basket, which I will share the content of now…

In the first corner, I have put all the minis I have collected so far that will be necessary. There is a hand cleanser gel from the Body Shop, the gel cleanser from Clarisonic, shower gel samples from &OtherStories and a moisturiser from Matas. I will obviously be in need of more products, but as I am currently using them I will add them later on.
Second corner is all about smaller purse for carrying other items. Kinda. I have a lipstick purse with a small mirror in, a coin purse as UK isn’t like Denmark where we generally (and typically) just use our credit card, a smaller purse for hair pins as those buggers disappear quickly if they don’t have a home, and I have a (hidden on the picture) flappy cover for an oyster card. Also, I have a luggage tag for my carry on backpack.
The last corner is more of practical kind. There is the necessary and practical Compeed patches, my pink H20 umbrella in its black cover, a (hidden on the picture) sleeping mask, and my DIY mini bag for random bits and bobs.

It doesn’t seem like much, but I have still some things on my list. Also, I have some larger things outside the basket which I will include next time as I will also do an updated version before actually leaving.

Are you travelling this summer? If so, where are you heading?


Until next time,
Mia ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment