Wednesday 16 September 2015

Wandrobe Clean Out 2015

(... still using the same bedding, though I have cleaned it!)

I clear out my wardrobe regularly, but sometimes I just find more than a small portion of clothes that I can easily say goodbye to. This was one of those times. I ended up with getting rid of 1 skirt, 2 dresses, 3 scarves, 2 pairs of pants, 1 softshell jacket and 1 pair of pain pants. I hasn't been as much as I have feared, but I have kept an eye on things so it wouldn't get out of hand again. However, I also have tried selling the really good pieces of clothing I own and that is simply to help with some of my other expenses (books, why must you be so expensive?!)

This clothes will be donated to charity, which hopefully can get something good out of all pieces... If it can help a little or bring in some money, then I am happy to have donated some clothes.

When was the last time you had a wardrobe clear out?


Until next time,
Mia ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment