Wednesday 1 October 2014

Wardrobe Clear Out 2014

With a new season, comes a good wardrobe clear out? I don’t know if that is completely true, but nevertheless found myself cleaning out my wardrobe the last couple of days.

(yes, that is the IKEA bedding underneath. So pretty!)
The overall plan I had was simply to get rid of clothes that I hadn’t worn for a long time and honestly wouldn’t wear again. In the end, I got rid of 7 scarves, 1 poncho, 3 dresses, 1 pair of rain pants, 7 pants and 10 shirts. 34 pieces of clothing in total. It might sound like a lot (I know it at least did in my ears in the beginning) but when considering that I don’t own a separate summer and winter wardrobe I don’t think the number is too high. I don’t like owning clothes you can only wear half a year, so I normally buy clothes that can be own all year around, which isn’t unrealistic when you live in weather-weird Denmark.

The clothes will be donated to charity, which hopefully can get something good out of all pieces. If it can help or bring in some money, then I am happy.

When was the last time you had a wardrobe clear out?


Until next time,
Mia ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment