Saturday 27 September 2014

MOTD: Casual, Minimal Look

A little make-up of the day blog post from me on casual, yet minimal look, if you aren’t in the mood for the whole deal but still want to do a little bit.

I generally go for the minimal make-up look for every day, but as my parents were visiting and we were planning to head into town I thought I should do a little bit more. It is a little more without it feeling like a lot, and the look still only took five minutes in total.


First, I started with my base for which I used Missha’s Perfect Cover B.B. Cream in number 21. The colour is a perfect match for my skin now, and I really do love this BB cream. It blends easily, and doesn’t feel or look like you are wearing anything, but simply that your skin does look that good. Koreans know a thing or two about BB creams. Then I put some eye shadow primer from INK by Dennis Knudsen on just in case the eye shadow wanted to mess with me.


Of eye shadow, I picked Sable (frost) from my MAC palette, which is the one with a few dens in as I have dropped it previously, and put it all over my lid and blended it in. I applied my MaxFactor 2000 Calorie Waterproof Volume in Rich Black to mark my lashes. On the cheeks I lightly applied a mix of Sleek’s Guipure and Chantilly to give them a little colour instead of letting the cold do that job. Finally, I dabbed a bit of MAC’s Cremesheen Glass lipgloss in Star Quality on my lips, which can be play up or down to whatever you are in the mood fod.

What make-up is your favourite at the moment? And what look do you like for autumn?


Until next time,
Mia ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment