Wednesday 24 September 2014

Different Hair Ties

Normally, I don’t think much of hair ties as the ones I already own are pretty dull and practical, just practical. It is just hair ties, right? Well, I have been proved oh so wrong!


Kitsch’s hair ties in Naturally Mini are the ones that proved me wrong with their adorableness, yet chic colours that can make any outfit and hairstyle seem far more interesting! Also, I have been told they can be used as a bracelet as well… that might be a little too much for me, but I do love them and the freshness they bring. The Naturally Mini comes in eight different colours, though are a bit neutral in the colours (and glitters) and doesn’t harm the hair at all when tying it up tightly. They are so soft and the quality is really great. There are many different options and colours to pick from Kitsch, so it is just about making a decision and getting to try them out.


I bought mine from a Danish webshop called Oh So by flølich, who I can’t not mention in this blogpost. They had handwritten a card for me and attached a lollipop as well to my package. Gosh, that is just amazing service and going a little beyond ‘the duty’. It certainly made me smile so much, as I do love feeling the extra attention to detail, which in turn makes me want to purchase something more from them.


What do you think of the Kitsch’s hair ties? What hair style are you most into lately?


Until next time,
Mia ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment