Thursday 4 September 2014

Tiny IKEA Haul

After a long working vacation and getting over the first small hurdles of starting my minor, I am finally(!) returning to my little blog with the aim of continuing where I left off. I thought the best way to do that was with a tiny IKEA haul, because you can’t through IKEA without buying anything, right?


Ever since I got the new IKEA catalogue, I have been eyeing up and wanting the Strandkrypa bedding. It is very sweet with the floral pattern that seems almost retro, but at the same time also minimalistic. Though it is different pattern, I still find it gives a calm feeling and spices up the bedroom slightly without overdoing it. The quality isn’t as great as the bedding that is retiring from my bedroom, but Night&Day bedding I have had is more expensive so that is to be expected. According to IKEA (the UK version) the bedding costs £10, which I believe is a good (yet cheap) price.

The famous Istad plastic bags are a lifesaver and has become a necessity in my and my parents’ lives to the point where we feel rather lost without them. We use them for almost everything, e.g. lunch, toiletries when travelling, dog treats, etc.. I really could go on. The Istad bags are beyond practical, cheap as they can get, good quality, and for every purpose. I obviously had to buy one for myself and then two for my parents (not pictures).

Though I am not fond of IKEA’s batteries, as I don’t think they last as long as some of other brands, I still went ahead and purchased one for my smoke detector. I didn’t know where else to get that particular battery (9V), so I settled for the IKEA one today. Safety first!


What have you been up to this summer? And when was the last time you went to IKEA?

Until next time,
Mia ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment