Saturday 18 October 2014

Tiny Sephora Haul


Yesterday I went to Sephora for the first time… and naturally, left with a little.

There are only two Sephora shops in Denmark and both of them are located in Copenhagen, which is quite some distance from where I am living. It is admittedly rather annoying when you are attracted to some of the brands and don’t know where else to purchase them. But while being on autumn break and spending that at my parents’ house which is considerably closer to Copenhagen, my mother and I went to Copenhagen and thus to Sephora.

There was a lot of brands that you can’t find elsewhere and generally a lot of products, making the experience quite overwhelming. I am not sure I really have seen everything they had to offer or took my time really to see if they had some great offers, but instead I went after the two products I knew I had to have; NARS’ Radiant Creamy Concealer in Vanilla and Sephora’s Easy 4-step buffer. I have already tried the buffer, and I already adore it, but I have yet to try the concealer. I will let you know how I get on with it!

Is there a Sephora shop close to where you live? And what was the last item you purchased in there?


Until next time,
Mia ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment