Tuesday 14 October 2014

Review: Bioderma Sensibio H2O Micelle Solution


The first possible thought that came into mind upon using Bioderma Sensibio H2O Micelle Solution for the first time was: this is really efficient! I was surprised about how little I actually had to do to remove stubborn waterproof mascara or generally other make-up products. It was effortless, easy and didn’t sting my eyes painfully like I had experienced with some make-up removers in the past.
However, I did find it to drying out my skin. Seeing it is for sensitive skin, I would have expected it not to dry out my skin, but instead been gentler, even though there is another version for dehydrated skin. Maybe that would have been better for me?

The small travelling bottle has lasted me several months. I realise that probably won’t be the case for everybody or me again, mainly because I have had many days without make-up due to weather (both kinds – heat and rain) and days where I haven’t felt well at all. Nevertheless, I will say, a few drops go a long way… or longer than I had expected. I felt I got good value for my money.

Would I buy Bioderma again? Well, yes, because I would like to try out Hydrabio to see if it makes any difference. However, I haven’t made any Bioderma purchase. There aren’t any favourable offers lately, so I haven’t felt convinced to use over 100 DKK on a make-up remover. I am still a student and am not earning that much money, so I don’t want to spend a whole lot on one. Instead, I have decided to give AvĂ©ne’s make-up remover a good try as it was far cheaper, coming in at only 60 DKK. I will let you know how I get now with it.

Do you use Bioderma’s make-up remover? And what do you think of it?


Until next time,
Mia ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment