Thursday 9 April 2015

Small Tip #2: Bra Wash Bag

Have you ever tried doing the laundry and end up missing one (or more, occasionally) sock? I honestly can't count the number of times I have lost a sock and ended up with an incomplete pair, thus after repeating this for some times having had to go out and buy new socks. New socks are lovely, they are; however, I find there are nicer things to spend money on than socks that aren't even worn out but simply missing. Socks aren't fun purchases. 


The solution is to put your socks in a bra wash bag. I realise it might sound weird, but I haven't lost a sock since I started doing it. You use a separate bra wash bag, so your socks and bras (if you don't hand wash them) aren't mixed and simply wash them with the rest of your clothes. Afterwards you will still have all your socks (and together, I might add) and matching pairs.

You can get a big wash bag for almost no money, yet you save so many socks and in turn money. 


Until next time,
Mia ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment