Sunday 19 April 2015

Skin care: Avène Haul



I mentioned the 3 for 2 offer eChemist had during the month of March in a previous post. The offer was too good to ignore so I had to make use of it and as the package has finally arrived, I wanted to share what I bought.

The decision fell on the Rich Compensating Cream, the Gentle Gel Cleanser and the Soothing Moisture Mask. I could save the most money on them and I use them almost daily, so I know it is the right decision I made whether I start using them immediately or simply stock up. The cream and the moisture mask are definitely a stock up, so I don’t have to worry about them or searching for offers for months. However, the cleanser I have already started on as I had run out.

In total it cost me 299 DKK, which is roughly £30, for the three products. In Denmark, the cream alone costs 260 DKK, so it isn’t difficult to see how much I saved on using this offer.

Did you make use of eChemist’s offer?


Until next time,
Mia ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment