Sunday 12 April 2015

DIY: Postcard Art



 
I spotted several cute and dainty Denmark-themed postcard by Ib Antoni in a local shop and simply couldn’t resist bringing them home with me. IB Antoni was a Danish artist and the postcards had many themes, though overall the theme was Denmark and can be found through this link. Instead of actually using them as postcards as they are intended to be, I thought I could use them as art. Art comes in all forms and shapes anyway and these are right me and my apartment’s style.

I simply found an old frame I had laying around, gave it a proper cleaning and then inserted the postcards in it. They overlap each other slightly, but I don’t think that is a problem. On the shelf they look like the fit in, so I am very pleased with them.

What is your latest DIY? And have you ever used postcard as art instead?


Until next time,
Mia ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment