Sunday 22 March 2015

Review: Avène Rich Compensating Cream


Throwback to June 2012 when I had just been diagnosed with my illness, I was introduced to Avène by my local pharmacy. My skin was so painfully dry and flaky that I was desperately searching for something that could improve the situation – I would literary have done anything. I was recommended the Rich Compensating Cream and I immediately started using it twice a day; after having used it for a week my skin had improved so much.

The cream itself appears to be a mixture of fluffy, yet heavy. It sinks into your skin immediately and leaves it feeling soft and moist, while looking healthy. If you use make-up on your skin, like foundation or BB cream, I would recommend that you allow the cream some time to sink in before slapping on make-up. That way your make-up will look better as well. You don’t need lot of the cream, though if you are in doubt there comes a little spoon-like thing with that tells you how much to use. I personally don’t use it because I know the amount I need. A pot can last 4-5 months easily.  

I am currently on my 6th, I believe, pot of the cream. Yes, that is how much I love the cream.

In Denmark, it can be bought at most pharmacies over the country, but I would recommend the internet. There are many British and French sites selling the cream at a much better and cheaper price.

Have you tried the Rich Compensating Cream?


Until next time,
Mia ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment