Saturday 28 March 2015

Hydrating Soothing Masks

Soothing and/or hydrating masks are some of my favourite items for a pamper evening. I like putting one on after having used another mask to clear my pores (e.g. Origins Clear Improvement mask), and just feel my skin drinking the extra care up. I always imagine it says, yum!

I have used the Avène Soothing Moisture Mask up completely, even to the point of cutting the tube open to get the last product up. A generous amount is needed, which comes to lay as a visible thin white layer on top of the skin. Currently I am trying out La Roche-Posay’s Hydrating Soothing Mask. A generous amount is needed with this mask as well. However, in difference from the Avène mask, it doesn’t leave a visible layer and it firms at the same time. Depending on the state of your skin, they both sink in quickly and leaves your skin soft for a long time.

If you are interested in trying out one of these or want two good tips, then for the rest of March Escentual has French pharmacy sale, where you can save 1/3 on French pharmacy products, and eChemist has 3 for 2 offer on any Avène products. There is serious money to save!

Have you tried any soothing and/or hydrating masks before?


Until next time,
Mia ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment