Sunday 15 March 2015

Just in: Tea Time And Thrift Shopping

A little collection of the things I have bought for my apartment lately that I thought would be nice to share and perhaps give some inspiration.





Lately I have been quite into tea as my throat is hurting so as I stumbled upon the jar I just knew I had to leave with it. The tea leaves stored in it is green tea with lemon and ginger. I had searched for the perfect mug and found it in a little shop in my town; it is handmade and in the prettiest of green-blue-ish hues. It is so unique and different, but also is the right size for a cup of tea.

Obviously, I use the oval dish from the seagull service quite differently from what was intended. I spotted it in a thrift shop and couldn’t leave it as I knew (and still know quite well) that the seagull service without gold is difficult to find. I always buy a little when I spot some to create my own collection. While it takes time to build a collection, I enjoy the experience of looking, thrift shopping and the treasure hunting.

The last item is a green jar. I have a certain liking for coloured glass, which I have learned from my mother, so I couldn’t possibly leave it behind. It can be used for everything, though for now it stores my candles. 

Details:
Tea jar from Bahne. 
Tea mug from Gøttsch Keramik.
Tea infuser from local super marked. 
Big oval dish from the Seagull service by Bing & Grøndal, bought in thrift shop. 
Big green jar bought in thrift shop.

What have you purchased lately for your home?


Until next time,
Mia.

No comments:

Post a Comment