Saturday 7 March 2015

OOTD: The English Party

I feel beyond proud for writing an OOTD post, mainly because I rarely do them as I rarely do something overtly exciting and special. I thought seeing it was a long time ago since I did an OOTD that it would be appropriate to add another to the short list. The party is very much your basic university party, but nevertheless a party to dress up.

I am wearing my long blue shirt from H&M paired with a pair of black leggings and my Angulus Chelsea Boots. Leggings aren’t pants, I know, however the shirt is so long on me that I can get away with wearing it as a dress. My make-up is rather neutral with earthy tones and the colour of the lipstick used only to bring forth my own lip colour by dapping and blending. 

 

Make-up details,
Base: MaxFactor Weightless Foundation SPF 10 in number light ivory 40 and Missha’s Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42 in number 21.
Concealer: NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Vanilla.
Mascara: MaxFactor 2000 Calorie dramatic volume in black.
Blush: Rimmel London Power Blush in number 001 Santa Rose.
Lipstick: MAC lipstick (matte) in Girl About Town.
Eyeshadow: Dior 5 couleurs palette in 754 Rosy Tan (white and light brown) and MAC selfmade palette in Sable (frost).

What make-up have you been wearing recently at parties?


Until next time,
Mia.

No comments:

Post a Comment