Friday 13 June 2014

Small Tip #1 - Vaseline

The pollen season… and admittedly also, the summer flu season is upon us, leaving many (me included) with a really sore nose after blowing it far too many times for it to be good for the skin around the nose, but sadly necessary due to the want of breathing through one’s nose. After blowing your nose many times, you will notice the skin around your nose will start to crack. The cracking, in my experience, is typically very painful.

To avoid this pain – who doesn’t want to avoid pain? – I put Vaseline on the skin around my nose. I know, Vaseline. I promise, it does really work despite the weird feel of it. It does feel weird, but it makes the skin stick and thus not cracking and causing any pain. But remember - put it on the skin before it cracks! If you typically wear foundation or bb cream during the day while having a leaky nose (I don’t really wear any on the skin during the summer time), you can put the Vaseline on after you have removed your make-up or when you are going to bed. That way it won’t interfere… and it really does help.

Vaseline doesn’t cost much and lasts a hell of a long time, so it is in my opinion worth of a try if you a tired of that cracking and painful skin around your sore nose.


Until next time,
Mia ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment