Friday 20 June 2014

Outfit of the Day - Summer Party

Uuh, an OOTD post! It really has been a long time since my last one so I thought I could quickly sneak this one in before actually heading to ze party… at least I am gonna give it a good try with typing this quickly while listening to some good music.

Onwards!

Seeing the party includes eating and is supposed to be a summer party of sorts (Danish weather, man), I decided for a black/white pattern H&M dress that is really appropriate for any occasion. Pair it with a blazer and red lips, then hot damn, baby – although I am toning it down for tonight. I am pairing it with a coral-orange cardigan from H&M’s basic collection, which brightens the whole look up in my opinion. I don’t really have many summer dresses that are more toned down and that I dare spill drinks on. Yeah, the latter is a priority. H&M clothes can handle that and they aren’t too expensive if things go completely wrong. I will pair it with my black leather Becksöndergaard clutch/bag… although I have forgotten to take a picture of it. Hm… you will see it at some point.

With the make-up I am keeping it pretty neutral with a pop of colour on my lips. The balm stain matches really well with the cardigan and the nail polish from Essie (Resort Fling) that I am rocking at the moment. At the moment I am testing Kiehl’s BB-cream and will also be trying the micro-blur skin perfector. Ain’t buying nothing if I don’t like it, so yeah.

Erm, it looks prettier on, I swear!
Clothes detail,
Black/white pattern dress from H&M (approx. 130 DKK - £ 13).



Make-up details,
Base: Kiehl’s Actively Correcting & Beautying BB cream in Fair and Kiehl’s Micro-blur Skin Perfector.
Mascara: MaxFactor 2000 Calorie dramatic volume in black.
Eye shadow primer: INK by Dennis Knudsen in number 01 matt.
Eyeshadows: Dior’s eyeshadows in number 754 Rosy Tan.
Balm stain: Revlon Colourburth balm stain in number 040 Rendezvous.
Blush: Sleek’s Blush By 3 in number 367 Lace.

What are you doing today? Are you watching the World Cup in football? (I am, obsessively so)

Until next time,
Mia ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment