Sunday 18 October 2015

Review: The Body Shop Hand Cleanse Gel (Pink Grapefruit)



I realize hand cleanse gel (aka hand sanitizer) is a rather odd product to write a blog post about. Hand sanitizer, as it actually is, isn’t that sexy or interesting. Nevertheless I am gonna do it as I actually really like the Body Shop’s hand cleanse gel in the scent Pink Grapefruit.

Though most hand sanitizers are the same or with small differences, the scent of the Body Shop’s hand cleanse gel is beyond delicious. The pink grapefruit scent isn’t as overwhelming as some of the other scents can be, but is rather light and obviously fruity. Moreover, it doesn’t linger in the air. Whenever I have used it around people, others have become positively interested in it and have commented the scent.

Whenever I have used a public restroom at either a restaurant or gone grocery shopping, I like to use a bit of hand sanitizer following the visit. Even though I wash my hands after a restroom visit my hands still don’t feel quite clean… and grocery shopping is a rather dirty affair if you haven’t noticed. I always carry one in my little ‘what does the fox say’ make-up purse along with it in and a good hand cream to put on afterwards. It is a little routine that my immune system and my hands like.

Do you use hand sanitizers?


Until next time,
Mia ♥ 

                      

No comments:

Post a Comment