Saturday 29 November 2014

Review: Matas' Volume Booster

 
A little month ago, I decided to cut my hair again. It went from being a kinda medium length to ‘I can’t put all my hair up in a ponytail anymore’ short. With this change came some challenges as the last time I had this short hair was some four years ago and I can’t remember much other than it fell differently around my face. The hairdresser recommended dry shampoo and volume booster to me as it would give my hair some texture and some playfulness. I am very familiar with dry shampoo, but volume booster? That would be a no.

I went to the locale Matas shop and purchased their volume booster in travel size. I didn’t want to buy the bigger size and spend some money on it if it should turn out that I wouldn’t like it. On the bottle, it recommends you to use it in completely dry hair. From experience, I actually think it works so much better if you use it when you have towel-dry hair and then following blow-dry it. It activates the volume booster thingy more in my opinion. If I use the volume booster in towel-dry hair, I feel the effect last the longest and that my hair looks nicer for more days.

So, how much do you need? Not a lot. I learned that lesson from the first time I tried it out as I ended up looking like a poodle. A cute poodle, but definitely a poodle. I really love this product and the volume it creates, so when the travel size was empty I immediately went out and bought the bigger bottle. The thought of not using it… it wasn’t a pleasant thought. All in all, I would beyond recommend it!

What is your favourite hair product?



Until next time,
Mia ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment